Penistone Grammar School Inclusion Team is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people.
We believe in teamwork; working with each other, with teachers and colleagues across the school, with the wider school community and most importantly with the young people in our school. We act with determination. Whatever issues our students, their families, the school, our team or the community face, we always support, react and pull together.
Finally, we are committed to making a difference; we are not passive players in young people’s lives but active participants who can and do make a real difference. These are a reflection of the school’s core values, in particular ‘Be Supportive’, ‘Be Determined’ and ‘Aim High’. Our moral purpose can be summarised as: Teamwork; Determination; Commitment.
What Inclusion Means To Us
• The child stays at the centre of every conversation
• We prioritise those who need our help most, but we intervene with all
• When young people are here, we can support and educate them – attendance matters
• Young people learn best when there are clear rules and simple consequences
• Staff teach best when there are clear rules and simple consequences
• We use evidence-based practice for all our interventions
The Penistone Grammar School Inclusion Team is led by Mr A Gillett (Assistant Principal)
If you have any questions or queries for our team, they can be contacted at email@example.com. Attendance-related matters can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst academic achievement questions can be sent to email@example.com.